Brava Roof Tile is a leading manufacturer of composite roof tile. All of our tile products are made of compressed recycled plastics & other sustainable materials. We provide homeowners an eco-friendly roofing option that lasts longer than traditional roofing solutions, in turn reducing the demand for quarried slate and harvested trees.
We understand how critical it is to continue researching and developing environmentally friendly building solutions and technologies. A single idea can have the power to change the world.
$1000 Scholarship Awarded Annually
*One winner will be selected each year
We’ve created the Green Building Technology Scholarship ($1000 award) for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students who want to grow as green building champions and make a difference for future generations.
This scholarship opportunity is available to all students, regardless of the degree being pursued. We invite people from all walks of life to participate in our essay contest.
Currently Accepting Submissions
- US citizen or permanent US resident
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the US
Standard Terms of Participation:
This scholarship requires students to create a piece of content with a minimum of 2000 words on the subject of “Green Building Technology.” We encourage students to approach this essay with an open mind and with the understanding, one simple idea can change the way we live for the better. The winning essay will be published on our site.
- Why do you think green building technologies and innovations are important?
- What are some of the critical issues we are facing now that can be prevented with green building technologies?
- Share your ideas, innovations, and solutions for improving the future.
Important Details to Include With Your Submission:
- Complete name with address and phone number
- Name of your school
- Proof of enrollment (copy of student ID will be accepted)
Submit your information and essay below. All essays must be submitted before December 31, 2017, to be eligible for the scholarship.